Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Zac Efron would be proud.

I really love these jeans. They're all denim-y and faded in the right places...but soft faded, like they're worn in, rather than "obvious acid-wash".
In other news, WE WON OUR FIRST BASKETBALL GAME TODAY!!!! AND I CONTRIBUTED!!!
Okay, it was one freethrow, but STILL!
And the team wasn't even that good (0-3, just like us, only now we're 1-3 and they're 0-4!!!), but STILL!!
We went out knowing we could win and came out ACTUALLY WINNING! BY THREE POINTS!
The refs were a little weird, but I guess they always are. Still, they would call pivots "travels" and called everything a foul, so by the end each team had more than 20 fouls.
Martin Luther King, Jr. was one of the greatest people that ever lived, but I'm having a lot of trouble reading his "I Have a Dream" speech. Maybe because my dad's playing Black Sabbath upstairs. Or because my teeth are all weird.
Agh, speaking of teeth, the orthodontist, idiot that she is, decided I need to wear a cross band, meaning I have to wear a rubber band that crisscrosses across my mouth and prevents me from opening my mouth, talking properly, and eating. I can't even chew gum anymore. It really hurt a while ago, but the Motrin kicked in. The more I wear it, the sooner it comes off, but seriously? I look SO STUPID. Now my bite's all messed up.
Tyler and I need to switch voices so people stop thinking he's gay and I'm a lesbian.
I sort of gave up on Robin McKinley's "Deerskin". It got really boring once she ran away into the forest. I know it's a really good book and all I and could've stuck with it, even during the boring parts, but really? White dress? Silvery dog? Incest? And an implied miscarriage? Not getting it.

No comments: