Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Blink 182 with Dad: not such a great idea

Yay, let's listen to the American Idol women stink up the stage.
Agh, duress, duress, sooo much duress! Not even sure why, but I'm pretty darn irritable.
Well, more so than usual.
I think I need to eat more.
It just so happens we're covering Stress in Health class. What a concept!
I scored 456 on the Stressed Out quiz (seeing as it had you list events from the past year), and Mrs. Lutz wanted to know why.
Well, I don't know, I get home at 4:30 every day after 2 hours of brutal practice where a cop made me pull myself across the gym floor, but before that, I'm bored out of my mind in several classes and have no idea what to do in the others.
I want to buy some Lucky Charms.
Going to NYU. Going to NYU, and no one can stop me.
But they don't exactly have financial aid.
Heh. I threatened to become a music major and my dad tried to be supportive. Lol.
Ouch, cheese.
Hate rubber bands.
Pizza's not bad.
Read a depressing book about suicide, sexual abuse, and cats. Why, Aimee, why?
I think I'm going to kill all my current Princess Diaries families and make new ones. Because I'm a little disatisfied with my current ones. And I want Perin to look more androgynous.
Pueblo: A Spanish word for a village or town
I'm thinking about getting one of Amby's SAT books. Only I don't want mine to be about vampires.

No comments: