Thursday, February 28, 2008

Losing faith in better days

That band is kind of wimpy, but that particular song is nice.
Agh, they played Finger Eleven's "Paralyzer" today and I got it stuck in my head. I LOVE that song.
Ugh. I never want to play another home game ever again. At least not one on a Thursday.
Today just felt weird. I woke up at 12 AM and took a shower...because I swore my alarm went off. But it hadn't. It's not sleepwalking, because my eyes were open and I was perfectly concious.
Then the rest of the day...it was like being transported back to 7th grade. I felt so out of place and immature and socially outcast. It was weird.
I think it's the rubber bands.
Then there was a super long time between when school ended and when the game FINALLY started, where we were soundly defeated.
Heh, one of the girls didn't like how I was playing defense on her, so she was all, "Get off me!" Not my fault you can't get the ball.
"Dancing In Red Shoes Will Kill You" is a stupid book. I thought it would be about ballet and stalkers, but it was mostly about sexism, breast reduction surgery, and free expression. Whatever.

No comments: