Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Dancing, boys, love...Sean Astin???

Argh don't you hate it when you have to PEE but you CAN'T pee because someone's yelling at you or whatnot and you just CAN'T GO?
I don't know, I was just wondering.
Basketball is still pretty okay.
OMG, I passed both of my finals!! And not just passed; I got an A on BOTH OF THEM! And I got A on some of the other Pre-AP work. What's up with that?
Do do do do. Connor and Sara are in my Health class. Health is pretty boring, or at least it was today because all we did was talk about hwo the class was "so controversial" because we have to discuss abstinence AND birth control, but we get to watch a lot of movies, including watching the birth of a baby. EW. Then we had to do this "getting to know you" thing where we had to convince people to sign for the things that were true about them, only instead of things like, "I've been to Hawaii," or, "I own a cat," it was stuff like, "I turn off the water when I brush my teeth."
Connor and I are in an abusive relationship?
Sorry, Connor.
Aagh it's so weird not having Amanda in any of my classes (besides math), because now I barely get to talk to her, and I see her in the halls?? Which never used to happen because I'd either talk to her at my locker or in the halls with her. I don't know, it's blowing my mind.
Tyler is in my Pre-AP class now and he's actually quiet? Amazing. He's at my lunch now, too.
We practiced sitting for Japanese class. It's part of our culture.
OMG, the "Animal Farm" movie is so violent! I thought Snowball escaped in the book, but in the movie he's torn apart by Napoleon's dogs. You don't see it, but you hear his terrified screams in the forest. Then the dogs come back and start nodding eerily.
Looking it up on Wikipedia. Though that's not the most reliable source, it's pretty darn convenient.
It took me a while to understand this icanhascheezburger picture.

OMG. There's a live action version of "Animal Farm"? WHY CAN'T WE WATCH THAT ONE INSTEAD OF THE CREEPY ANIMATED ONE?? IAN HOLM IS IN THE NEWER ONE!!! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, IAN HOLM!!
Agh, my mom rented this dance movie with Sean Astin in it, and I sort of hate Sean Astin because he's too hobbity, but he also makes me laugh and he's kind of adorable. I didn't get to watch it, though!!! My mom said I would've hated it, because it's mostly flashbacks and subtle body language and falling in love crap.
And John Goodman's in it.
After "Born Yesterday", I never want to see that man again.
Wait, Kelsey Grammar is in "Animal Farm", too.
Hmmm...Ian Holm...Kelsey Grammar...Ian Holm...but Kelsey Grammar.
What this world needs is a National Anti-Valentine's Day celebration.
"Monk" is really sad. He wanted to adopt Tommy Grazer, but he knew he shouldn't. Then they got leaves from the bush and pretended to have moustaches.

2 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

Anti-Valentine's day sounds good.
There's a secret room in my school called the Chamber of the Hand.

Lauren said...

I guess it could be, but Valetine's Day is pretty great when you watch sappy movies and mooch candy off your chocolate-laden friends.
??????
If it's so secret, why does everyone know about it? Sounds like a regular Room of Requirement.