Monday, January 23, 2006

"I can dream, can't I?"

Lol, "High School Musical" is pretty much my new favorite movie. Sure, Troy had the FREAKIEST EYEBROWS and Gabriella was a total loser ("He obviously doesn't like me. I'm not going to sing. I'm going to join the Decathlon team thing! So there, Sharpay!"), but other than that, it shows that even weird piano players or freaky science freaks will probably end up with a hot basketball player. And I pretty much loved the scene in the lunch room where everyone's confessing. The nerdy girl was seriously all, "HIP HOP IS MY PASSION!" "Huh?" "I love to pop and lock and brake!" And then she, Zeke the baking basketball boy (not the hot guy, his name was like Jason or something like that), and Hi-I'm-a-skater-and-I-play-the-cello all start dancing on the tables with imaginary cellos and creme brulee (how do you spell that? Oh well, I bet it tastes good).
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IT'S ALMOST THE END OF THE SEMESTER AND THAT MEANS..............ONE MORE WEEK OF COLLEGE ED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HURRAY! But I still have PE with my old science teacher. Hopefully we'll just talk about running and team sports and NOTHING ELSE!!! As in...*hint hint* Yeah. Ew.
I poured a whole bowl of instant oatmeal down the drain after school. I hope no one gets mad at me and hands me those twisted "wasteroo" stickers. But seriously, I didn't stir it and I didn't put in enough water, so it was all congealed into disgusting little lumps. How am I supposed to eat THAT?
Sadness: there was a chance I could switch to Advanced Band at the end of the semester, but that would mean switching algebra teachers and it's like, "How bout...NO!" I mean, yes, I want to join Advanced Band, BUT I'M ALREADY BEHIND IN ALGEBRA! Well, not me, it's just that my algebra class started way late. So we're only on chapter 5 while everyone else is on 6-3 or something. And I wouldn't want to join another class where they're in 6-3!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah, Jocelyn and Kara told me to put this on my blog, so I will (actually, they probably said something totally differnt, but oh well, I have bad memory): I have striped flip flops that are pretty much awesome, and I didn't tell Jeannie, so she's going to kill me. And Kara said that. Okay. Yeah.
Random thought: Best quote from "High School Musical" is, "Chad, we're not Charlie's Angels." "I can dream, can't I?"

No comments: