Sunday, January 08, 2006

Cool Summer Song

Wow, I was so desperate for a title, I actually subsituted the name of a Jump5 song for one. Scaryness.
AAAAAAAAH MY STUPID TAB KEY ISN'T WORKING! Lol I found this cpu key that says 'Oi Vey!' and you can replace Delete or something with it. I just haven't gotten around to that yet.
I CLEANED THE CHURCH YESTERDAY!!!!!! (*gasp* You did? Wow. Very good, Lauren!) Well not by myself. I had to do it with the whole youth group. Or most of the youth group. Whatever. I got to use a yellow vaccuum. Yes. Yellow. Oh yeah, baby.
Blaaaaaaaaah I don't even know why I created this post. Just for the sake of posting, I guess. Okay then.

14 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

"and the camels say "oi vey!"
*ahem* anyway.....

Lauren said...

lol that was from madagascar. i still haven't put that on my keyboard tho. :(

RRock_With_It said...

lol, when my history teacher was younger, he did some work for his pastor or something. anyway, the pastor left for a while, and my history teacher had to use his computer while he was away. the pastor had set it so it would say "I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog, too." whenever you used the space bar.

Lauren said...

wow that's scary and talented...AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!! :O

RRock_With_It said...

that's what i thought. when you're typing, you press it so much it never finishes the phrase. i bet it drove him crazy.

Lauren said...

lol every day his cpu would be like, "I'll get yoI'll get yoI'll getI'll get you."

RRock_With_It said...

lol. that would be awesome. in an annoying way.

Lauren said...

or if you programmed it to say a different movie quote every day. there's an idea.

Lauren said...

"Your schwartz is as big as miyour schwartz is as bigyour schwartzyour schwartz is as big as mine!"

RRock_With_It said...

just no napolean dynamite. i got kind of sick of it after seeing it the third time.

Lauren said...

i love it. :) my napoleon book ROX!

RRock_With_It said...

yeah. napolean pretty much rocks. *note lack of enthusiasm*

Lauren said...

shut up.

RRock_With_It said...

i'm sorry lauren. :(