Thursday, January 05, 2006

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!

People wonder why I don't eat sandwhiches at lunch. Well, maybe it's because they don't know how grossed out you can get in a lunchroom. And eating cold, moist bread and slimy bologna while witnessing/listening to these things is pretty disgusting and easy to throw up.
1. Don't watch somebody get hit on. Especially don't watch if the hittee is totally oblivious. Or if they're totally not. Just don't do it.
2. If someone is eating a burger with so much mayo that it drops out in clumps, look away or dunk your head in a pail of Gatorade (that was random).
3. Don't let your friends talk about what you're learning in science, especially if you're learning about a certain system that many teens find useful even tho they shouldn't be using it. (no, really, guess)
4. Don't sit near preps/cheerleaders/people that talk about bikini waxes and tanning beds ("I use one where you lay down.")

Yeah, that's basically it. Wow, I can't believe I'm actually enjoying college ed. It's AMAZING! It's also amazing how quickly early release days can pass. Seriously, I spent like an hour plaing Battlefront and it was already 2:30! Fine, an hour and a half... There goes my 90 minutes.
I GOT MY NEW BOOK YAAAAAAY! So I'm' gonna go waste time reading it. Even tho I'm supposed to be doing algebra homework (I thought I was good at algebra: WRONG! I got 9 out of 23 on my last assignment. So yeah, I need a little practice. And some Cheetos).

9 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

What's your new book?

Lauren said...

it's a princess diaries book that i've been wanting to read since like last february.

RRock_With_It said...

is it good?

Lauren said...

kinda gross and mia's boyfriend is a jerk, but it's really funny.

RRock_With_It said...

if he's a jerk, why is he her boyfriend?

Lauren said...

cuz he used to be nice but now he's all, "oh we have to do this by the end of the decade." and she doesn't care.

RRock_With_It said...

it's the same guy as in the first one, right?

Lauren said...

yeah micheal.

RRock_With_It said...

i forgot his name anyway.