Sunday, January 01, 2006

Pass the raisins

Wow. I never want to see another Star Wars movie in my life, thanks to the all night Star Wars marathon we had on Friday. And Saturday. 14 hours of pure George Lucas. Only "Return of the Jedi" was totally remastered because Hayden Christiansen was at the end and he kinda wasn't 20-something in '83. He was only like 4 or something then.

So, how was my New Year's Eve? Well, I slept from 8 AM to 3 PM, stayed home while my family went out for Chinese food with my grandparents (I kinda wished I had gone, but my stomach would have released all that BBQed pork onto the carpet), ate raisins and popcorn for dinner (it has fiber; for those of you who are confused, i ate alot of chocolate, soda, and corn chips ((not holy chips)) and...moving on...), and watched "Prehysteria" (yes, Jared, I finally watched it. It's really dumb.) and "Snow Dogs" (it was the Saturday Night Movie of the Week. As soon as I saw Cuba Gooding, Jr. in the swimming pool, I screamed.). Then I went to bed. At 10:30. So, no, I didn't exactly get to welcome in the new year. Not that I wanted to, anyway.

I know I sound extremely bitter and stuff in that last paragraph, but that was pretty much the awesomest New Year's Eve I've ever experienced. Especially since my mom bought banana gum (do not ask). BOOK LIST PART 2 IS NEARING!!!!!!

11 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

This one too!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lauren said...

*contemplates whether she should be confused or extremely weirded out*

RRock_With_It said...

both

Lauren said...

okay...

RRock_With_It said...

yeah. it's just like pretty much totally way awesome.

RRock_With_It said...

and skills is playing on the radio right now!!!

Lauren said...

seriously? what station?

RRock_With_It said...

christian-hiphop.net

Lauren said...

sweetness.

Lauren said...

wait what? NOOOO I DID NOT JUST SAY THAT! AAAAAAH!

RRock_With_It said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ADMIT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!