Thursday, January 12, 2006

Big Black Cloud (THAT MAKES CAR NOISES!)

If you're wondering about the title, no, I'm not psychotic, it has to do with last night's LOST. Which was actually a really good episode. It talked about Ikko's life before coming a Christian and he was like a drug smuggler. And the plane that Charlie got his Virgin Mary statue from was one that Ikko would have been on, but was betrayed at the last minute. And one of the dead bodies was his brother.
Claire is such a loser, tho. She dumped Charlie and she's like, "Get away from me, Chaaaaahlie, you filthy drug addict." And Turniphead (sorry, Aaron) is gonna cry now and Claire's gonna regret dumping Charlie, but it will have been TOO LATE! Cuz he's going out with my friend now. (lol, we both wish) And everyone likes the new people. I mean, DUH, they like Bernard because he's Rose's husband and everyone likes Rose, but Jin seriously caught Ana Lucia a fish and Hurley helped Libby make a shelter/tent/thing. I think that's foreshadowing of a new "relationship". I hope. This island needs more drama.
If anyone's psychotic, it's gotta be Micheal. Seriously, he's taking everyone's shifts in the hatch so he can IM Walt. And he ALMOST got caught by Jack, but the screen went blank as soon as Jack looked at it. And then Jack gave Micheal this weird pep talk that was all, "Look, man, I have no idea what you must be going through, but we're gonna go find Walt, bla bla bla." And Micheal was literally like, "Yeah. Shut up, man, I wanna talk to my son!" Well, not literally, but it was in his body language. Oh yeah, next week, Micheal's gonna go mental and steal some guns so he can go rescue Walty-Poo. And in the previews, I thought Locke was dead, so I seriously screamed, "YAAAAAY!" But then he wasn't dead. And I got in trouble. :(
So, Lauren, how was your day? :P Wow, who knew the cold I caught yesterday would get WORSE? But it did. So I spent the day at home. It was weird, tho, cuz my mom instantly knew I was sick. As soon as my alarm went off and I didn't wake up, she came in and she was like, "Is it worse?" Grunt. "Do you need to stay home?" Grunt. Yep, that's me in the morning. AAAAH MATLOCK WAS SO WEIRD TODAY! It was like...TWISTED WEIRD. Seriously, the episode was called "The Other Woman" and it opens with this flashback about a crippled lady getting burned in a fire/car accident. Then her friend pulls her off to the side of the road and (this part ALMOST made me cry) the lady starts screaming and trying to run back to the car because her dog is still inside and then it blows up! The car, not the dog. Well, actually, the dog, too. And then at the end, it turns out she killed her husband because she has multiple personalities. It was the FREAKIEST episode of Matlock I have seriously ever seen. *shivers* Maybe I should practice now...

24 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

the lost part had me totally lost.

Lauren said...

you need to watch it, it's such a delightful show.

RRock_With_It said...

i read the description. it just doesn't sound that interesting.

Lauren said...

it's not as interesting as it was last season. :(

RRock_With_It said...

i'll bet.

Lauren said...

>:( don't diss charlie, he's a good man.........hobbit.

RRock_With_It said...

manhobbit.

Lauren said...

he is not ugly i can't believe you think that.

RRock_With_It said...

how can i not think that?

Lauren said...

:O i wouldn't be talking, ms. i'm-madly-in-love-with-a-rapper-who's-super-ANGULAR! and NO i don't mean manafest!

RRock_With_It said...

and zack raps too!

Lauren said...

what does zack have anything to do with this....?

RRock_With_It said...

he raps.

RRock_With_It said...

remember? in the special features?

RRock_With_It said...

and i'm changing the subject.

Lauren said...

oh yeah.

RRock_With_It said...

yeah.

RRock_With_It said...

moving on......

Lauren said...

but i like that whole thing that he does. "yo, my name's zack attack, i glow, that's how i go, i flow."

RRock_With_It said...

yeah. it's pretty much awesome.

Lauren said...

if only i was that skilled.

RRock_With_It said...

you should wish you were that skilled.

Lauren said...

-_- which reminds me of what I accidentally said last night about your favorite music genre.

RRock_With_It said...

:D
"Hip-Hop pretty much owns punk."
-Lauren
:D