Saturday, January 21, 2006

It smells.....of.....nail polish remover...

Okay, I want to get this off my chest before I say anything because it's driving me insane: All you Health teachers out there, PLEASE STOP TELLING ME HOW MY GENERATION IS SO FAT AND STUFF! Duh, I know we eat junk food, bla bla bla, but you're the people allowing school lunches to consist of, uh, tacos, pizza, fries, and oh, what's that, BURGERS? And you only have ONE salad bar. Gee, my fellow peers, what's it gonna be; fries or lentils? And maybe we'd get more exercise if PE was a YEAR LONG class instead of making us take COLLEGE ED for one semester before hand. (To all you of logging off and calling the mental institute, this is one of the reasons I was manically depressed yesterday ((no clue why, so please don't ask)) and people are always telling me to "verbalize" my feelings, so here I am.).
Wow, I feel so much better now (no, I'm not being sarcastic). Hello, ladies and gentlemen, here we are again. It's Saturday. I repeat, it's Saturday. Which means I have to: visit Luke (nooo, he'll bite me!), eat a non-healthy lunch, practice all three stinkin instruments (piano, trombone, drum pad. Which isn't really an instrument. And I actually enjoy practicing. Except for rolls, which I can NOT figure out, no matter what my percussionist friends tell me), and ponder whether or not I should wear a different shirt (Scott said I could never be a prep. I wish he was right. My hormones are taking a backwards turn and turning me into Paris Hilton. Only with a significantly larger IQ. Darn, that reminds me, there was a book at the library called "Prep" that looked seriously hilarious, but I couldn't check it out because all these teens were coming into the teen room and glaring at me and looking at the authors that started with P.).
FALLING UP IS THE BEST BAND EVER! That was my writing topic yesterday, cuz we got to pick whatEVER we wanted. So I just scribbled, "FALLING UP IS THE BSET BAND EVER!" all over the notebook page. That and, "BESIDES SKILLET! I LIKE KIDS IN THE WAY AND SEVEN PLACES TOO! AND...I'M GONNA BE A...DRUMMER!!" And then I scared myself by writing the entire chorus to "California" on the margin thingy.
William lost the remote. And no he's mad cuz he can't make the Xbox work without it. It's probably on the recliner. Nice one... WHO WANTS A KRISPY KREME? ME! ME!

5 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

what's with the krispy kreme thing?

Lauren said...

i got krispy kremes yesterday, or somehow knew prior to actually getting them, i must be PSYCHIC!

RRock_With_It said...

yeah. wow, i just noticed i'm tired.

Lauren said...

that's nice...

RRock_With_It said...

well, my eyes were kind of closing on me.