Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Happy Birthday.....and a corndog!

I still don't understand that corndog thing. Probably never will.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY I'M FINALLY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONLY ONE MORE YEAR UNTIL I CAN VOLUNTEER AT THE HUMANE SOCIETY! THAT ISN'T EXACTLY A PLUS FOR SOME PEOPLE AND I SOUND LIKE MS. AMERICA BUT COME ON! I'D LIKE TO SEE SOME NEW FACES...AS IN DOG FACES!! YAAAAAAAAAAAY! Okay then, I'm done.
"So....how was your birthday," You ask. "PRETTY MUCH SUPER AWESOME!" Why? Well, I saw "Glory Road". *sniff* That's a beautiful movie. Except for the part when the black players walk into their rooms and the walls are covered in blood and stuff. And that one part where they all hated each other and were like, "YOU'RE A CRACKER!" was really dumb. But I liked it. And it had an ending kinda like "Coach Carter" (even tho I've yet to see that) or "October Sky". Except no one became a miner or a mathmetician or a stock market freak and they won, not lost, the NCAA tournament.
What a surprise...I got quite a few duck things for my birthday. Even things totally not related to ducks had duck stickers or something on them. :) I love ducks. Just not as much as horses. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY I GOT "SKY HIGH" I'M SO HAPPY YAAY! I spent at least half an hour watching special features last night. "AAAAAAH there's Will, but he's not in his awesome outift. :("

18 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TO.....MANY....DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lauren said...

i know, i was like, "..."

RRock_With_It said...

at least i didn't get you ducks :)

Lauren said...

lol that would've been funny tho. you just got me the m&mpire.

RRock_With_It said...

how about a m&m........as a duck!

RRock_With_It said...

wow a total idiot just posted on my blog.

Lauren said...

i know what was his problem?

RRock_With_It said...

he must not have anything else to do than diss people all day.

Lauren said...

duh he's gangsta lol.

RRock_With_It said...

yeah really. i have a link to becca's blog on mine, and he went there and was like "sup homedizzle" it was really odd.

Lauren said...

aaaaaaaaaah get away from me, perv.

RRock_With_It said...

that's why i thought it might have been jason.

Lauren said...

....okay then.

RRock_With_It said...

yeah.

Lauren said...

i'm going to remind myself....BRING CAMPUS LIFE ON SUNDAY!

RRock_With_It said...

YOU FINALLY DID! and i don't think he looks like *nwh*.

Lauren said...

will harris does more so.

Lauren said...

as in nwh looks a LOT like will.