Sunday, February 12, 2006

Temporary backness

HAHAHAHAHA! FINALLY! I'M BACK! Yeah, the reason I haven't been on for...2-3 weeks has to do with the fact that my dad did somethig to my internet that made it stop working temporarily, and then, once it started working, I couldn't go on BLOGGER! If you're all, "Well, then why are you posting this now," it's because I'm risking the safety of my account to post this. Yep, I'm at the library, which I had forgotten, will let me GO ON SITES THAT MY STUPID CPU WON'T! But this is probably the only post I'll be posting for a while. Till I get a new cpu, that is. :( Anyway...
Let me tell you about some new things that have happened since I last posted:
1. DEATH TO COLLEGE ED! At the end of the new trimester, college ed ended FOREVER and I'm now taking PE. HALLELUJAH! Except for the fact that I have to wear shorts and these weird cloggy things every day, not to mention dressing IN FRONT OF MY PEERS! But whatever.
2. I FINALLY TOUCHED A DRUMSET! Okay, I've touched one before, but my dad actually let me PLAY on the one at school (his school, not mine) and IT'S SO AWESOME! But I say that about everything.
3. Hehehe, I got new Converse. They're black toed, black laced, and they have "scribbles on them!" Don't ask, that was Billy, not me. I mean...

That's pretty much the extent of my life. OH YEAH, I've been writing THE awesomest "Oregon Trail" trail journals ever. Hahaha. Except Fat Louie died. And so did Amber. And Yoda. And Eric. And Lil BK Mace. And SPEED! (I swear, I cried when this happened)
Random yet disgusting fact: Ew, Will Harris might have POSSIBLY played Damien in "Mean Girls". Yeah. The gay guy. Awkward... But whatever, he's my favorite character. "Curfew, we're rolling, curfew, we're rolling."

2 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

The Oregon Trail journals are awesome. I think we used to have that game, I don't know if we still do.

RRock_With_It said...

I believe introductions are in order, "a person".