Monday, January 02, 2006

My last day of freedom

Lol that makes it sound like I'm going to jail or something tomorrow. Nope, just going to school again. *sniff* NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I find that very not awesome. Once again I have to listen to college ed lectures and weird science movies where guys ask girls to blood drives for entertainment. I'd rather not, thank you. But it's the stupid law. >:( The school board is going to receive a very angry letter...
Just a note: Apparently I have caused an uproar by not saying who the heck Will Harris is. I seriously said his name like once last night and about 4 people were like, "OMG WHO IS HE?" Scary. ANYWAYS, if you must know, he's the guy that plays Speed in Sky High, thank you very much. As I have said before, super speed is something I find ultra fascinating.
Why do people like football? Sure, I do find satisfaction in tackling slow people weilding pigskins, but I can't watch it. I swear, it's the slowest sport I've ever seen. Actually, that would be baseball, THEN football, and I don't see the point of soccer or hockey...so I'm kinda anti-sports...just not equine sports or basketball. Basketball rocks my socks.
I'm really hating the Empire right now. Every time I start a stupid galactic conquest, they let me down. :( You hurt me, Lord Vader. Rebels rock. Except for Luke. His hair bothers me.
Who knew Pokemon Emerald Version was so fun? :O I did not just say that. Okay, I'm done now.

13 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

Soccer is awesome! When you're playing it, not when you have to watch it on tv. But, I stink at soccer, so I don't play anymore.

I thought Will Harris = Will Stronghold. And you will shout at me for that. Again.

I thought The Empire was the easiest to win with. I guess I was wrong?

Lauren said...

that was extremely funny, tho.

"...will harris' twin brother?"
"*laughs*...will harris is will stronghold, right?"

Lauren said...

noooo they aren't. rebels ARE SO BAD AT HOTH! it's not even funny how bad they are.

i like playing soccer, but watching it on tv is like, "...."

RRock_With_It said...

I know the rebels suck. I've experienced that firsthand.

Lauren said...

they're really good at the jungle levels, tho. it's so not funny.

RRock_With_It said...

empire sucks on yavin 4.

Lauren said...

I KNOW i've spent like the last three days on my galactic conquest trying to beat yavin 4 and kashhyyk or however it's spelled. the stupid wookiee level really SUCKS!

RRock_With_It said...

kashyyyk is awesome!

Lauren said...

more like really dumb.

RRock_With_It said...

i almost always win on that level. come on, wookiees are awesome.

Lauren said...

mace windu is a cheater. >:(
lol i like endor. except when i'm the empire. EWOKS RULE!

RRock_With_It said...

mace doesn't cheat.

RRock_With_It said...

he can't.