Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The Big Skittle

So he's leaving us. Mr. Villiers is going to New York. :( Sure he'll only be gone for like three days or whatever, but nobody's going to see him again until NEXT Tuesday. Who knows, tho, maybe he'll bring the sevvie band back some Skittles like we tried to promise him to do. Actually, we didn't try to make him promise anything. We just chanted, "SKITTLES! SKITTLES! SKITTLES!" As loud as humanly possible. But then he got mad. No Skittles for the trombones.
I can't believe I actually LIKE Madeleine (I have no clue how to spell her name. She could've made it easier) L'Engle books. Sure, they're weird and way too complicated for my little brain to take in, but it proves that there's hope for all of us. Cuz Meg strongly resembled me (except I don't have braces ((yet)) or mouse brown hair) and she became like hot. It's like...whoa.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY I ALMOST CONQUERED THE GALAXY TODAY! I just need to humiliate the Empire on Endor and I'm good. Oh yeah, Endor was actually a place in the Bible. I wonder if that's copyrighted... Maybe that's the 11th Commandment: "Do not use real Biblical places in pagan movies." Lol.
NEW LOST TOMORROW NIGHT YAAAAAAAAAAAY I'M SO EXCITED! Kind of. Cuz it looks like Charlie might die. Either that or his girlfriend will dump him. And THEN he'll die. Or he won't die and it's just a figment of my imagination. And it's Ikko centered. My fave. :/ Wow, that looks extreeeeeeeeeeeeemely demented.
Oh boy oh boy it's 6 days till my birthday. I'm so excited. Not really. I have two more years on the toturous "puberty highway" and until my time is up, no birthday is worth celebrating. That and I'm still younger than...HA! I almost said his name, but I CAUGHT MYSELF! HaHA!

8 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

i didn't know endor was a place in the Bible.....

Lauren said...

it's mentioned in 1 Kings or something.

RRock_With_It said...

i'll try to look it up sometime.

Lauren said...

you can just go to biblegateway.com or whatever and type in...ENDOR!

RRock_With_It said...

it's in like four verses!

Lauren said...

ooooooooooooh pop culture...in the Bible!

RRock_With_It said...

you mean Bible in pop culture!

Lauren said...

oh yeah.