Friday, January 13, 2006

HAPPY SEVVIE DAY!

Duh, I know "Sevvie Day" isn't a national holiday and is actually illegal in most schools, but WHO CARES? I'M PROUD TO BE A SEVVIE! NYAAAAAAAAAAAAH! So what exactly do you do on Sevvie Day? Well, if you're an eight grader or freshman, you threaten the sevvies with thoughts of swirlies and all sorts of terrible things (ooh I'm shaking with fear. SAVE ME! As if. I'm taller than most eighth grade guys. Hahaha). If you're a sevvie, you make the hex sign at eighth graders/freshman and scream, "STEP AWAY! KEEP YOUR DISTANCE, I CAN'T BE WHO YOU WANT ME TO BE! CUZ RIGHT NOW THERE ARE THINGS INSIDE THAT I DONT WANT YOU TO SEE!" Lol, those are actually the words to a John Reuben song and, no, you don't scream them on Sevvie Day.
Moving on...THREE DAYS TILL MY BIRTHDAY! Oh joyous days, when I get to acquire presents and see "Hoodwinked". *sighs happily* Aaaaaaaaanyway. We had the MLK assembly today. :P Sure, MLK was cool and all, and probably one of the best Americans that ever lived, and one of my heroes (even tho I don't consider people "my hero". If I'm ever asked that question, I'll just be all, "Jesus is my hero." "No, really, who is you hero?" "Wa'el Khouly." "?"), but we don't need a gospel choir and a speech from the vice principal about how we shouldn't just appreciate the three day weekend, that we should appreciate what Martin did for us. If he hadn't done it, we wouldn't be going to this diverse school, and on and on and on. Which is a great speech (kinda), but it causes everyone in my class to be all, "If it weren't for Dr. King, I wouldn't have some of my best friends in the whole wide world!" Uh huuuuh. Yeah. Okaaay.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH in band today we had this sub who is TOTALLY not musically talented, so she had another STUDENT direct. Oh. My. Gosh. I have NOT heard such playing since I went to a kindergarden band concert. :O What the world needs now is COUNTING, sweet COUNTING!

18 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

2 days!

Lauren said...

:) I know.

RRock_With_It said...

awesomeness.

Lauren said...

GET READY TO GET HIGH ON CHEESE!

RRock_With_It said...

1 day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheese, here we come!

Lauren said...

YAY FOR CHEESE!

RRock_With_It said...

no more cheese. :(

Lauren said...

frozen cheese.
I AM SOOOO STUPID, i have a picture of will-look alike at my house and I COULD'VE SHOWED IT TO YOU! IT WAS RIGHT NEXT TO MY DRUM PAD!

RRock_With_It said...

you mean wa'el?

Lauren said...

yep.

RRock_With_It said...

i just saw Sky high again. i'm not going to watch it again soon. i'm sure you could just watch it forever though. :)

Lauren said...

lol i kinda felt the same way when i watched it today. i kept fast forwarding, and then it took twice as long cuz i kept pausing when there was a shot with speed in it.

RRock_With_It said...

"Lauren! Wipe that drool off the screen!"

Lauren said...

lol my bad.

RRock_With_It said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lauren said...

? very confused.

RRock_With_It said...

i was messing around and apparently deleted it.

RRock_With_It said...

interesting?