Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Planning will make it worse!!

One good thing has come from me being sick:
I've mastered Schwing State.
For the most part.
I got up to South Carolina, which is pretty great.



Your Personality Cluster is Introverted Feeling



You are:



You are tolerant, flexible, and open to new ideas.

You are also a stickler for integrity and authenticity.

You are totally passionate. You speak your mind about causes, beliefs, or politics.

You are likely to have many "best friends" from many walks of life.


Colonel Brandon...
He's everything we could ever want...
He's rich, romantic, attentive...
...and is probably going to die soon.
I know, that's terrible.
But even though he was only 35 in the book, people back then didn't live past 45 often, so his happy ending with Marianne didn't last long.
Aaaah, my computer is making scary beeping noises!!!
With sort of a cha-cha beat....

No comments: