Tuesday, April 14, 2009

You shall above all things....

Math WASL is over.
Thank goodness.
Gee, I wonder if I passed.
I'll be on the edge of my seat until the results get back...
...in August.
Waste of time.
Ew, "West Side Story"....
This whole stupid situation has just gotten worse.
And a lot of it's my fault.
And the fact that we're both immature idiots.
"The Scarlet Pimpernel" is my life.
He's done wrong! He can't be trusted! I have to hide my feelings! But true love prevails!
Only this isn't true love. But he's my best friend, which is why this sucks.
Lol, romanticizing teenage conflict. So fun.
But seriously, "The Scarlet Pimpernel" is the greatest movie we've watched all year.
Ian McKellen! Jane Seymour! Ew, Percy Blakeny has a very weak chin. It's rather hard to take him seriously.
They seek him here, they seek him there,
Those Frenchies seek him everywhere...

No comments: