Saturday, April 11, 2009

I've got headaches and back luck, but they couldn't touch you, no

Easter is tomorrow!! It came way faster than it did last year. Same with Christmas. And just about every holiday we've had so far.
But we had Saturday service up in the sanctuary today, which was sort of new and unheard of.
But exciting.
Even more people came than usual.
And when you're standing on stage waiting for the worship portion of the service to start, there's nothing else to do but stare at everyone that comes through the door.
Not to be mean or intimidating.
Just curious.
And some pretty hot guys go to my church. ;)
There was this one guy who walked in that was pretty cute, and tall, which is a plus.
He looked sort of familiar, but I didn't know who he was.
Then, as my dad and I were leaving, we saw this family from Sylvan Way (AKA hell) that we used to know a billion years ago.
And that guy was with them.
....
....
....
....
....
NO WAY!!!!
Turns out it was my best friend from 4th grade.
The one I used to have a crush on.
The one who beat me on every science test because that was the one subject he was better at.
The one I got in a huge argument about evolution with.
The one I haven't seen for FOUR YEARS!!!!
THAT ONE.
So that was surprising. He comes to Saturday night service every so often, but is also checking out another church his parents like.
And he recognized me right away.
My bad.
Ha ha, Nick at Nite.
:O
"Am I a genius or what? It works every time."
What a jerk! Dump him, Anna, dump him!

No comments: