Monday, April 27, 2009

Hey Jude

We're playing a Beatles piece in band!
And we'll be playing it at California!
It's SWEET! "Hard Day's Night", "Michelle", "Yesterday", "I Want To Hold Your Hand", and "Hey Jude".
Trombones get melody quite a bit.
:O
Why are Alvin and the Chipmunks on itunes?
Not iTunes in general...
...MY iTunes!
Dad....
Oh, Randy Travis. Your deep baritone makes me smile.
Giddy-up jingle horse, pick up your feet, jingle around the clooooock...
He's only 5'8"!
I'm taller than Randy Travis!
I'm making a birthday mix for Jessica, even though her birthday was weeks ago.
So pack up, go home, you're through.
How could I make a man out of you????
You must be swift as the coursing river, with all the force of the great typhoon, with all the strength of a raging fire, mysterious as the dark side of THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!
Who doesn't love that song?

No comments: