Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Irregularity is the spice of life!

And I don't mean in your bowels.
Hm, I could unintentionally be referring to my infrequent posting.
Just agh.
School started up, which wasn't as stressful as I thought it would be.
But the drama is still there, but no one wants to deal with it.
So I'll sit here stewing, come home from school every day crying, and bristle every time I see Skankasaurus Rex from now until summer.
Mr. Williams told us he already has the rooms planned, and Kevin and I were anxious as to what the assignments would be.
Because he doesn't want to room with the guy who has a heterosexual man crush on him, and I don't want to room with the really stupid girls who use words like "glam" and ask questions like, "How do you spell found?"
Seriously, if this happens, we'll switch rooms.
Creepy manboys vs. Remedial English?
Manboys win every time.
Ugh, speaking of English, we're watching "The Dead Poet's Society" and I don't see what all the fuss is about.
Robin Williams is great. But Robert Sean Leonard? Really? So gross.
And Ethan Hawke. Please. As if we didn't see enough of him in "Gattaca".
Oh no, speaking of "House", I died last night.
I haven't even watched the show for that long and I cried during all of last night's episode.
Kutner...WHY??? Why not Taub? Why not FOREMAN!?? No one even likes him!!!
But when Foreman randomly grabbed Remy's hand after ignoring her for the entire episode and she started crying, the tears started coming.
When Taub sat on a bench alone and began crying, the tears were pouring down.
When House found the one picture where Kutner looked absolutely hopeless and all these different emotions crossed his face, I was weeping. Pretty pathetically. William was just fine.
Argh. Oh well.

No comments: