Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Tyler, you were wrong about those guys

RyRy is pretty gross.
Tony's nothing special.
Aaron's nice, though.
Why is he toasting me?
Ewwwww, you were right about Corey, though.
Other non-Tyler related junk:
Another rousing Sims session today. Finally, some Family Sims! They're always the most fun. And I'm thisclose to fulfilling Lilly's Lifetime Want, which I've never done before, so that's pretty thrilling.
WSU in...2 days!
SO PUMPED.
Yeah, I get to see my brother.
And the campus.
But I'm pretty excited about eating out.
And getting a new T-shirt.
Sorry, Nathan.
Do you know those people who accidentally type profanities (for example: missing the r in "T-shirt") and laugh hysterically, then show EVERYONE what they've done. "GUYS! Hey GUYS! Look what I typed! *giggle giggle*"
Um, yes. Hilarious.
Ew, my mom and I watched a really, really terrible remake of "Pride and Prejudice" that took place in Utah.
And I kept remembering all of Justin's Mormon jokes.
And I couldn't help but laugh.
I love how he's an out and proud Mormon...but knows more Mormon jokes than anyone else.
That tends to be the case, though, right?
"She Gets What She Wants" is hysterical. "Mean Girls" was lauded for being witty and "right on", but "She Gets What She Wants" is just as funny, if not funnier, since I hated "Mean Girls".
It's just less subtle. And very Texas.

No comments: