Friday, May 01, 2009

STRENGTHS FINDER!! FIND YOUR STRENGTHS!

My mom bought "Strengths Finder 2.0" and I just took the test.
My top 5 strengths are:
1. Adaptability
2. Empathy
3. Intellection
4. Connectedness
5. Developer
I was sort of skeptical of the first one, but it actually seems to fit.
Connectedness and Developer...not so much.
Some of the descriptions fit, but they make me sound like Locke on "Lost".
EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON!!!!
And Developers sound like coaches. Like Mr. Freeman. Like Coach Allen.
But everything is scarily accurate.
Some of the phrases jumped out at me, and I was like, "THAT'S ME!"
Sort of like that ice-breaker game they have you play at camp.
Stuff has been happening.
Yes. Stuff. Nothing important, hence the informative noun and lack of adjectives.
Chris read the poem from "10 Things I Hate About You" a few days ago for his poetry presentation. It was genius. I did Classic Crime's "Headlights" and it didn't go over so well, so I was jealous.
Janessa's a big sister...four months early. But the baby's doing okay.
Charlie, Jake, and I were in the back seat of Toni's car, and Jake kept flashing me and Charlie was going to scream.
>:( They won't let me play with them anymore.
I'm sort of pumped for the team meeting this Sunday. Kristine and I are going to hang out beforehand, and it's fun having my closest friends there when we talk about VBS. None of them are in my group, but the people in my group are pretty cool and we get along all right...so far, anyway. And there are other people that are actually really awesome that I wish I'd hung out with before, so I'm excited to get to know them.
How very Pollyanna.
She got to eat a 6-layer cake.
Whenever I think of that movie, I think of the cakes.
And nothing else.
Mr. Basaillon shaved!!!!
He looks completely different. Before he looked like a "Brian" and now he looks like a "Brandon".
And the name "Keith" reminds me of omelettes.
But it reminds Q of zebras.
And Darle thinks we're both insane.
All the Blogthings I've missed!!! Raaaaah!
The Apostle Paul was an INTJ.
And Peter was either an ENFP or and ENFJ.
And they hated each other.
It's fun reading the letters Paul wrote...
...until he gets all logical and is like, "You were dead to the law, THEREFORE..."
It's like, "That's nice, Paul. But get back to the important stuff."
And then he gets all huffy and I have to hang out with Peter for a little while.

No comments: