Sunday, October 05, 2008

At least have the balls to say it to my face

Ugh. Frustrating.
The wonderful little youth band told us to come to church at 8:00 AM, so we could "practice".
Turns out that not all of us needed to be there and it was going to be an acoustic session (meaning only the regulars got to play).
Ooookay.
The messed-up thing was the ADULT leader knew NOTHING about this, but the TEENAGE leader did. And his excuse was, "Oh, I forgot," and, "I tried to call some people."
Right. Thanks.
So we "practiced" and they just ignored me and William the entire time. Even if I had a question, it wouldn't get answered unless one of The Chosen Ones spoke up and asked the same thing.
Then, when it came time to play, there's no room for me and William on the stage and they haven't communicated to us AT ALL. It's a wonderful feeling, being ignored.
Screw those people. I'm so freaking finished with them.
And they did the EXACT same thing when Sierra went and she never wants to go back.
I don't blame her.
It's just SO STUPID; they keep asking to people to "volunteer", because "maybe God is calling you", but when people show up, they ostracize them!!!
Seriously, what's even the point?

No comments: