Friday, October 17, 2008

No need to fear...German Kid is here!!

You're always waiting just in time to save me, I'm always useless, I'm not alone!!!
Hee, Stellar Kart.
Fridays. So relaxing.
And, for once, I have no homework!
Well, just a little bit, not an insurmountable amount.
Agh, all my friends are being weird. Well, not all, but some.
And it's weird in a good way.
Just...WEIRD.
Courtney Love killed Kurt Cobain. We know she did.
She killed Heath Ledger, too.
AND River Phoenix!
Who's next? Brad Pitt?
"Oh well, he has 8 kids. It's not like he won't leave behind a legacy."
So when they locked us in the school because they were "looking for someone", we knew it was Courtney!!!
Lumpia is so delicious.
Apologize to Joe the Plumber, Barack! Apologize!
Soren is pretty hilarious.
It's a hat day.

No comments: