Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Courtney Love will kill us all




What Your Nose Says About You



It's likely that you'll be lucky with money, though this luck may come later in life.



You tend to be stubborn. You don't take other people's opinions seriously.



You are straightforward and honest. You sometimes offend people without realizing it.



You are objective and logical. You make a good businessperson.



You are a realist. You aren't much of an optimist or a pessimist.



My great-uncle got lost in the woods today. I wish I was joking about that. He, my grandpa, and my other great-uncle went hunting yesterday and he went missing.
They sent out a search-and-rescue team. That's how bad it was.
My mom got a call from grandma at 3 PM, and they still hadn't found him.
3 hours later, she got another call, and Don had made it out alive.
Huh. And they say God doesn't exist.
I got a free jacket today. It's pretty comfortable. And it has Eiffel Towers on it.
My dad is NOT against violently plunging a toilet.
Even a toilet full of crap.
I know he's frustrated about the election, but he's yelling about it to people that don't care. I mean, I care, but being the pessimist I am, I'm pretty positive John McCain is digging his own grave.
Seriously, John, just give up now.
Well, do that or STOP BEING SUCH A PANSY!!!
Ha ha, I'm my father's daughter.
I bought a Secret Teen Spirit Stick at Wal-Mart. Does that make me immature?
I couldn't help it! It smelled like strawberries!
I also bought the latest Seventeen.

No comments: