Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Are Beagles what Snoopy is?




You Are a Beagle



You are good natured. You enjoy spending time with people and animals.

You have a wild, independent streak. If you're left to your own devices, you get in trouble.



You love to eat and enjoy food of all kinds. If you don't get enough physical activity, you tend to have a weight problem.

You are very stubborn. You don't like authority, and you tend to do your own thing no matter what.



I don't know if many of you have met your exact opposite in personality, temperament, looks, and basically everything, but if you haven't, you don't know how lucky you are.
There's just this one guy I've been interacting with recently and we are POLAR opposite and he is SO ANNOYING.
He probably thinks the same thing about me.
But I find him FRUSTRATING, and I ALMOST murdered him today.
But Kristine held me back.
I'm sure not all opposites are like that. Just look at my parents: they got married, had 3 kids, and are still together after 22 years.




You Are a Pumpkin Latte



You are always up for a celebration. You are a very festive person.

You look forward to every holiday, and you are nostalgic for good times after they're over.



You appreciate the small things that make life special. You love little treats.

You often look at the world with childlike wonder. There's so much to enjoy!



Kay is so morbidly funny.
Every time I do my elephant war cry, an elephant has a stroke.
Every time we look at Matt, a puppy dies.
Just picture all the girls in the pound, as the puppies roll over dying. "I want that one! Oh no, it's dead!"
Isn't that awful?
Awww, Kay gave me a chiropractor pen, and Tyler said, "Ha ha, it's your spine!"
Do Germans just not give share food?
:O There was an accident right outside my house. The guys involved were quite inebriated. How charming.
And they just ran away.
And the state patrol guy did NOTHING.
"They're getting away!" "Uh, yeah, I just went to Krispy Kreme, so there will be no running for a while."




You Are 55% British



Congrats, mate. You're are probably British.

(If not, definitely Australian. Or Kiwi. Or Canadian.)



You enjoy most aspects of mainstream British culture, without being stereotypical about it.

You also have a typical British temperament. You wouldn't dream of being impolite.



If you were really honest with yourself, how many of you would be horrible cops?
How many of you would be chasing a criminal and, after 2 grueling minutes of sprinting, would let him go?
Yeah, that's American justice for you! Whoo, cops!

No comments: