Saturday, October 18, 2008

You don't understand...I'm Jewish!

"Magic Attic Club" is the best series ever!!
I remember reading it when I was 5 and 6.
And we had this catologue with all the dolls in them, and they were SO SWEET!!
I never got one, but I spent hours looking at that catologue.
My mom finally threw it away in 3rd grade.
But Heather doesn't want to attend the Christmas party...because she's Jewish?
"I don't know any Christmas songs."
And her friends don't care, and she's all, "I'm sorry, it's just so HARD being different."
And, of course, Keisha, the black girl, celebrates Kwanzaa, so Heather feels much better.
Who ACTUALLY celebrates Kwanzaa, though?
Megan used to be my favorite, but they never described her as having "red hair". It was always either "strawberry blonde" or "reddish-blonde".
Alison was the bomb. But she only ever did sporty things. She never got to be a princess.
I forgot when Rose came in. I knew that they didn't like her at first. But then they got trapped in the mirror or something, which sort of sucks.
And they always wore their favorite colors. Like Heather always wore pink, and Alison always wore blue, etc.
I think Rose wore green. Because she was Hawaiian or something.
Wtf? WHO IS JANE??
There are 38 books.
1 down, 37 to go.

No comments: