Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Deep Thought: The Super Computer

Wow. What a shock. So Nathan kind of messed up my mind when he told me some of the people I knew were gay. And I know I shouldn't care about this, and I don't, because I'm about accepting the person, not the lifestyle, but it still came as a shock. Not really because they were gay, but because I couldn't pick it up. Cuz gay people are always stereotyped (like guys...long story) on TV and sometimes, I don't know, I feel like I should be able to pick this up. Kind of like on the office when they have the "Gaydar" and stuff.
I don't want this to affect me in a bad way, so like I'm apprehensive around these people when I'm around them next, and I know God wants me to love them and stuff, and I do. And I'm glad these people aren't all in your face about it and don't, I don't know, DO STUFF that would kind of turn me off, but it makes me sad that although I like these people and enjoy their company, I'm against some of what they stand for, and it's sad to know they, well, to be REALLY BLUNT, are going to hell, but as much as I want to say something, it's like, they're happy, AND MY BRAIN IS SO MESSED UP RIGHT NOW!
So yeah.
Dang, that was pretty deep. Even tho I had the crappiest grammar for like half of it.
*gasp*
I'm becoming a poet. CRAP.
I know I didn't soap today, but tomorrow's a half day so I could probably do two maybe? Unless my mom's home (which of course she will be), so I won't be able to write for a long time. I mean, it sometimes takes me like 2+ hours per eppy cuz I fool around and stall and all that.
I didn't have to go to piano cuz the power was out. Which was kind of cool and I totally needed it, seeing as with everything else going on I wouldn't have liked it. Weee.

No comments: