Wednesday, November 22, 2006

SHOCKING SECRETS YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE KNOWN!

See if anyone is grabbed by that title. I'm thinking not.
I actually like Hannah Montana now.
And I totally beat that "Jamming with Hannah game" in less than a day. Well, technically.
I REALLY hate Narnia. It's so dumb. I can't beat "Battle of Beruna". It's kicking my butt. Ouch.
I wish I had a cupful more spontanaeity. I think I spelled that wrong. It would make my life so much more interesting. Tho there was that time I stayed over at my grandparent's without a change of clothes or anything to watch "High School Musical" and had to sleep in my grandpa's mummy bag and nearly suffocated.
Poke the lion looking cat. Eh? Oh sorry.
No soap all week, I guess. Maybe tomorrow if I get bored. But tomorrow's Thanksgiving and I really hate Thanksgiving.
WEIRD. I was really blunt about my Christianity and didn't offend somebody! In fact, she thinks she offended me. Huh. That's a first.
Awww, Gordon Dean needs a hug. *gets pecked*

5 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

Yeah, gordon doesn't really like hugs...
The concert was supposed to be spontaneous, but my family isn't really up to being that spontaneous. Apparently Seattle has a big music scene. Cause I know BEC records and Tooth and Nail are based there. That's why I want to move there when I'm older.

Lauren said...

or you could move to ALABAMA.

RRock_With_It said...

Why Alabama?

Lauren said...

CUZ ALABAMA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!
SWEEEEET HOME ALABAMA
WHERE THE SKIIIIIES ARE SO BLUE
sWEEEEET HOME ALABAMA
LORD, I'M COMING HOME TO YOU

RRock_With_It said...

No, I think I like Seattle better.