Monday, November 27, 2006

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh the weather outside is...
FRIGHTFUL!
It's actually not.
It snowed again this morning, so we MISSED SCHOOL (my dad still had to go and is staying with my grandparents it's so bad up there), but I think it will be all melted by tomorrow.
*SOB*
I'VE ALMOST BEATEN "DINER DASH 2". In...LESS THAN 2 DAYS!
Actually, 3 days, cuz I downloaded it and beat like 15 levels before the demo ran out.
then I forked over $10 bucks, so did William, and Dad bought it for us.
Sweeeeeet...
I just read what I'm pretty sure is Meg Cabot's latest book.
NOT IMPRESSED.
It was lame and, I realized, just like all her books.
Really hot dark haired guy likes main character, but she's too stupid to see him FOR WHO HE REALLY IS. *SOB*
Yeaaaaaaaah riiiiiight...
It actually doesn't happen like that. EVER.
But when it doesn't happen like I expect it, I'm kind of disappointed.
LIKE THAT BOOK ABOUT THE GUY WHO LIKED HIS BEST FRIEND AND SHE WENT OUT WITH THE TENNIS PLAYER AND I CRIED!
But in "Dairy Queen" (I finished the BOT today) D.J. and Brian didn't go out and it was satisfactory.
D. J. Schwenk RULES.

No comments: