Friday, November 10, 2006

YOU MUST WHIP IT!

I haven't posted for a week for one reason and one reason only: The Movies.
I swear, that is THE funnest game ever.
Actually, I'm getting a little tired of it now, so maybe it's time to take a break.
So I guess that means I have to start the soap again.
Grrr.
I guess I'm glad we got a day off, but my day didn't exactly go too well today.
Crowd: Awwwww...
Yeah, sure.
Fact: Prayer really does work.
MOVIE NIGHT!
I swear, why do people go to these things if all they're going to do is hang out in the next room listening to ringtones and crap? I guess that's kind of not really a big deal, but it BOTHERS ME.
But we watched "What About Bob?" and "Remember the Titans". First time for me seeing both. WAB was really funny, actually. Best line in the whole movie: "Oh my gosh, it's Gil. He's been sitting around in there for about 8 hours and he's about to SCREAM." Or something like that. But he was talking about the fish and I started cracking up and everyone was like, "Wth, are you high?" and I'm all, "How can you not find that funny?" But that's just me. I also cracked up when I heard John Cryer sing "Whip it".
And, even though all my friends are going to kill me....
Now whip it
Into shape
Shape it up
Get straight
Go forward
Move ahead
Try to detect it
Its not too late
To whip it
Whip it good (or "whip it well", if you're John Cryer...)

2 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

It wasn't a ringtone, it was the radio.

Lauren said...

it was still really annoying.