Thursday, November 02, 2006

Get off my island before I blow my head off...

Okay, take a deep breath, count to ten, calm down-
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
I. Am. Ticked.
Dad's sister (my aunt Something-Or-Other, but I wouldn't really KNOW her name, now WOULD I?) is offering us four round trip tickets to anywhere we wanna go. Well, not anywhere. She wants us to come to South Carolina to be with the family. My DAD'S family. For THANKSGIVING or CHRISTMAS.
NO THANK YOU!
Sure, I love to travel. I like planes and who doesn't like complimentary Starbursts?
But it's CHRISTMAS we're talking about for crying out LOUD!!!!!!
Okay, Christmas, is my FAVORITE holiday, and it might sound corny and really Miss America of me (WORLD PEACE, Y'ALL! I do still want some leather pants...brown ones, nice and creaky), but I love Christmas and it's a holiday I like to spend here. In Washington. With friends and family.
BUT NO.
Screw Thanksgiving. My parents are thinking we'll most likely go during Christmas.
And they won't let me stay home.
WHY? There are FOUR tickets, not FIVE. You wouldn't have to spend MONEY if you let ME stay home where there are people I actually KNOW AND LIKE. And it's not like there's anything to do in South Carolina.
WHAT ABOUT THANKSGIVING? I hate Thanksgiving. Besides the fact that we have a 4 day weekend, it's a stupid holiday and I don't even like turkey. But my mom says it's only a 4 day weekend, so we'd have a short trip. HELLO? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? When have we EVER gone on a vacation that was longer than 2 days?
PLUS, I know NOBODY in Dad's family. I know my grandparents and we've been there one other time and I met all these weirdo cousins and crap, but I don't KNOW anybody there. I probably don't even LIKE anybody there.
I guess it's kind of hard for my Dad seeing as all his family lives on the East Coast and he doesn't see them or even talk to them all that much, and my mom sees her family all the time since they all live in Washington and Oregon.
But I don't feel that sympathetic.
Wow a whole flipping essay of hateful venting.
At least I'm not like Cole on "Sixth Sense". "KILL THEM DANGIT KILL THEM ALL BLOOD BLOOD SHUT UP I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!"
Eh.
Please pray for me.

P.S. WRITING BLOCK NO LONGER, NEW SOAP EPISODE TOMORROW!!!
...if anyone cares...

No comments: