Friday, November 17, 2006

L is for LOOOOOOSER...

I just reread my "Deep Thought" post. THAT WASN'T DEEP. I just wanted to get it out cuz, yeah, it was kind of bothering, but that WAS NOT DEEP AT ALL!!!! Grrrrrr I hate myself sometimes. I take myself too seriously all the time. I still like poetry tho. i'm pretty sure it's next to impossible for me to be "deep."
OMG I LOVE HALF DAYZ!!!!!!!!!!!
We got out at 10:30 FOR THE PAST TWO DAYS! 10:30 EVERYBODY! Oh yeah, that's A.M.
WEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Aaagh I love dodgeball, but I'm SO BAD AT IT. Although, I did hit one guy in the head. Sorry. But I have like no aim, so i didn't think it would hit him at all, BUT IT DID. And then Dylan was walking RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME AND I MISSED. Yet I love the sport and no one cares that I suck cuz they're busy making fun of the guys that can't throw to save their life. I'M NOT A GUY, SUCKA!!!!!!
SWEET, it says that in Happy Feet, Nicole Kidman AND Hugh Jackman are in it. Only Hugh Jackman is a penguin. I am totally gonna go see it just for those two. Actually, I don't even like Hugh Jackman, cuz he's not that good an actor, but I love Nicole Kidman. She is pretty much my favorite actor ever, besides Denzel Washington, and she totally replaced Samuel L. Jackson, who lost it after saying "M-----f-----" like 20 times during "Snakes on a Plane". Which, of course, I haven't seen.
HAHAHAHA HAYDEN CHRISTIANSEN WAS GIVEN ONE OF THE LEADS IN "FACTORY GIRL". OOOOH I CAN'T WAIT! of course, it'll probably be R so I won't get to make fun of him. Dang. Mary-Kate Olsen, my favorite crazed stalker, has a minor role. Hardy-har-har. Hmmm, I know that name. Jimmy Fallon is in it? HAYDEN CAN'T ACT HAYDEN CAN'T ACT EVER! MWAHAHA I laugh at your silly Jedi face.
Nathan and William started playing Narnia again last night, so I'm gonna start over now that I FINALLY know how to beat the ogres. Thanks for your help, suckers. NOT.
Jerks.
Soap = not going well. CAN'T THINK UP CONFRONTATION SCENE GRRRR.

No comments: