Friday, November 24, 2006

My name is Lauren...and I...am a Time-Waster.

IT'S ALL SINDY'S FAULT!
I swear, I went to my aunt Sindy's house for Thanksgiving for the first time, um, EVER, and she introduced me to "Diner Dash 2". So it's HER fault I am addicted to it. It's also her fault I'm downloading it for free onto my computer.
It's so much FUN, tho.
So I actually did enjoy Thanksgiving more than I should have. Altho, while it was fun, it will never be my favorite holiday.
Tom: Lauren is sitting here by the dessert...WAITING.
Lachlan: Bye-bye, Laughnin. (I guess that could sound like Lauren to a 2-year-old, but still)
Braeden: I LOVE TEEN TITANS! (YESS, ANOTHER ROBIN LOVER!)
Brooke: No. No. No. No. No. No. No. (etc.)
Uncle Don: Well, HEY there. I see that the Huskies are doing good, REAL good. (That's my great uncle for you)
Grandma and Mom: *glare at me for eating all the mozzerella* (my bad)
Mom: Would you like my turkey?
Me: It has cranberry sauce on it.
Yeah. Good times...

No comments: