Wednesday, November 01, 2006

AAAAGH...Red Baby...

I know it's Mr. Faxon's first year at our school, but he could at least open the band room door. I waited outside for like 10 minutes in 30 degree weather. My FROSTBITE had frostbite. By the time I got to science, my fingers were all black and they called me "Emo Fingers".
Grr...
Then, at PE we had to go to the portables and I got locked outside. Again. With the guy I happen to be stalking. NOT EVEN MY FAULT.
But it turned out to be a nice day.
Nice.
Funny word.
I DON'T WANT TO WRITE MY SOAP!
It's boring.
And I don't want to dance to Paul Oakenfold.
Eh.
I got caught in science looking up the Green party yesterday. No, I'm not considering voting for something that stands for anarchy. But I thought I was going to get in trouble...and Mr. Anderson told me to go for it. Wow. I am so lucky. I'm thinking if it had been any other party, I would not be alive.

1 comment:

RRock_With_It said...

I can't wait for the concert!!