Monday, January 26, 2009

Obscure ramblings of a hormonal teenager




You Are a Messenger



You are a great communicator and quite persuasive too.

And to be honest, your also a bit of a gossip. You like to know what's going on with people.



You can deliver almost any message to anyone, and they'll take it better coming from you.

In modern times, you would make a good journalist or diplomat.



Aaaaaahahaha.
I have really amazing friends. That became more apparent this weekend.
I don't know. It's cool having people who will sing along to "Anastasia" with me and call just to help me on a jigsaw puzzle. No, seriously, that actually happened.
So being alone is cool. But I probably wouldn't make it very far if I couldn't see my friends every day.
Or at least 5 times a week.
This is me!!!!!




You Are a Carousel



You are young at heart and a truly playful person. No one would ever accuse you of taking life too seriously.

You are definitely in things for the fun. You find joy easily, and you are often building up anticipation for your next adventure.

In relationships, you tend to want to be babied and taken care of.

And while you may be a bit high maintenance, you are incredibly loyal.



Your life is simple and satisfying. Each day you treat yourself to something you enjoy.

You have a lot of emotional attachments, and experiences are extra vivid to you.

You tend to be nostalgic and sentimental. The past is important to you.

Comfortable around all living things, you have a special connection to animals and children.



At your best, you are whimsical, free spirited, and creative.

Even if your schemes seem a bit strange, they usually work out wonderfully.

At your worst, you are spoiled, demanding, and impossible to satisfy.

You've been known to act like a brat if you aren't getting your way!



Kristine and I watched "Sense and Sensibility" last night. Kristine thought it was amazing. And it IS! All women want Colonel Brandon. He's attentive. He's mature. He's romantic. HE WALKED 5 AND A HALF MILES IN THE POURING RAIN TO FIND MARIANNE, AND THEN CARRIED ALL THE WAY HOME!
"Anastasia" is my favorite Disney princess. Besides Belle. Except Meg Ryan is sort of irritating and flaky. But still. It's a musical, Dimitri's hot, there's a funny white bat, Pooka is adorable...what more could you want?
I mean, besides plot and historical accuracy.
Aaaaagh, boys. A bunch of my friends had boy drama...INVOLVING THE SAME BOY. >:(
And if we're "just friends", why are you marking your territory around me? If you don't want to have a girlfriend, that's find with me. Just stop sending mixed signals. Because if I got with someone else, it would be COMPLETELY justified.
I don't know. Weird stuff is happening. And Valentine's Day is coming up, and people are making a HUGE deal about it. I don't actively hate it...I'm just not thrilled about it. The candy is great...but watching them pass out roses you will never get isn't. I don't know, no matter how thick your shell is, it hurts every time.
Wow, that sounded way jaded and self-absorbed.
From the diary of some unloved girl who fights to hide how she feels.
"I'm pretty jaded, and I've got a tuph shell, but I don't know, man. They just don't know what's inside."
Have at it, Mr. Darcy. Seriously, go for it. You're a lot cooler than one would think.

No comments: