Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It won't be long, yeah

I really missed daily discussions about horses the other day.
Then Alexis and I spent all of PE talking about riding.
NO!!!
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!
SCREW YOU!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH I saved that A MILLION TIMES!!! I pressed "SAVE DRAFT" 80 BILLION TIMES!!!!
HOW CAN IT NOT BE SAVED?????????
That's the third freaking time!!!!
HAAAAAAATE!
Yes, Timothy T. Mitchum. Soothe my frazzled nerves.
Enough, Jaclyn Moriarty.
Her books always suspend belief.
And not in a good way.
Motorcycles? True love? Mock trials? The circus?
No. We're done here, Jaclyn.
Because I know for a fact that Australia is just as boring as the United States.
Only they have kangaroos.
Finals week has been sort of boring. And the finals themselves were nothing to be scared of.
EXEMPT!!!
Yay for friendly fringies.

No comments: