Thursday, January 15, 2009

I've been living a lie...THERE'S NOTHING INSIDE!!!

I've become obsessed with personalities and people in general!
It's completely fascinating. Others might not think so, but I do.
And there's a whole website dedicated to understand temperament, personality type, and your role in the workplace. It's AWESOME!
Yes. I was salivating over it in the computer lab today.
And though percentages have changed since the late 1960's, INFJ is the rarest personality and ISTJ is the most common.
I'll make a pie chart or something.
Seriously. This is way cool.
Stay tuned!
Crap, I have a research draft due tomorrow.
And I've done little to no research.
And there's math.
But no French.
For ONCE.
MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND THERE WERE PACKAGES IN THE MAIL THAT I WASN'T ALLOWED TO OPEN!!!!!
Do you know what that means?
PACKAGES!!!! PRESENTS!!!! PARCELS!!!
GIFTS!!!
I have an evil plan involving seduction and a low cut sweater.
Take that, Mr. Darcy.

No comments: