Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The keyboard: I know it well




You Are "alt"



Some people might find you to be strange, mysterious, and even a bit off putting.

You tend to be drawn to and influenced by alternative lifestyles. You're definitely not normal.



Once people get to know you, they realize you're interesting, intriguing, and very intelligent.

You have a lot of knowledge stored in that big brain of yours. Most of it is useless knowledge, but some of it is very useful.



I know for a fact I have been hint-y, but when people inquire as to what has made me so incensed, I'm all vague, and, "Oh, nothing."
If you've ever experienced this with me or anyone, I sincerely apologize.
Because now I know how annoying it is.
All my friends are kind of depressed.
But life goes on.
Which is really kind of depressing.
Hopefully the Crazee Chickens will cheer them up.
Because nothing cheers people up like a Crazee Chicken.
They were out of yellow, though, so they'll have to make do with taupe and off-white.
Black and pink decorations.
Kind of anti-party, yet too trendy teenage girl.
Oh well. Not everything can be perfect.
My mom thinks I'm part of a Mr. Darcy situation.
I hope with all my heart and soul that I'm not.
Seriously. I hate that guy SO much.
Which apparently means true love.
That area of my life is already very complicated. Threefold.
My cup runneth over. But not my bra size.
Because that would be just wrong.

No comments: