Monday, December 22, 2008

Please just get it over with!!

My dad has gone crazy and must be stopped.
Ever since I made sugar cookies on Friday, he's been whipping up all sorts of holiday treats.
Yesterday, after I refused to make them, he made chocolate TRUFFLES.
He made TRUFFLES.
Then, today, while listening to Medved, he made macaroons, without chocolate, unfortunately.
And then (we thought he was kidding) I found him in the kitchen cubing cheese for cheese bread! It's in the oven now and it looks like a puffy, sauceless pizza.
And he usually hates when we eat carbs.

I HATE MICHAEL MOSCOVITZ!!! He's such a jerk in "Princess In Training", and SO CONTROLLING!
And people are like, "Oh, when he says, 'You WILL be mine,' I almost MELTED. It was SOOOO romantic."
Yeah. Maybe for someone with low-self esteem and a death wish.
BUt I have a sneaking suspicion that Mia will end up with Michael.
Because he's "changed" and they're "soulmates".
Ugh. If someone pressured you for sex and threatened to DUMP you if you didn't put out, why would you stay with him? I'd drop him immediately.
And they say he was only "joking", because he said, "I'm not going to wait forever," in a joking tone of voice.
But that is NOT something you joke about. You have NO idea how INCENSED this makes me.
Actually, you probably do, seeing as I've been yelling about it off and on since 2007.
Ugh.
Perin and Ling Su are definitely together.
I've been thinking about this, and some people agree with me, but there's a chance that Mia won't choose either boy; Michael OR JP. That would probably be the best ending, showing how much she's grown and how "self-actualized" she is.
This is terrible. I'm getting emotionally entangled with a YA series about a nonexistent principality (soon to become a democracy).

No comments: