Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ninjas strike back

AAAAAAAAAH we're allowed to open our Christmas presents TOMORROW!!! I can't WAIT!
Even though I KNOW I'm getting a cellphone, but I didn't pick it out or anything, so who knows?
Emma got one, too, and it's already being put to good use.
8 days, 6 h, 18m, and 29s till the New Year!
Chinese food and family time...yay...some things never change.
Hopefully a certain cousin won't get to pick all of the food this time.
We want sweet and sour pork!!



You Spread Some Holiday Cheer



You do your best to give time, money, and joy during the holidays.

You don't always spread cheer to everyone, but you do the best.



Unlike most people, you actually spend time reflecting on the meaning of the holidays.

And you worry more about doing the right thing than getting the right presents.


William's probably going to hate his presents.
My dad and I have to go on a shopping mission after dinner. He hasn't gotten anything for my mom yet.
He calls our neighbors "The Tony's" because he doesn't want to ask their last name.
But he gave them all of our cheese bread. Now he's finished with holiday baking.
Dang. Those were good macaroons.

No comments: