Friday, December 26, 2008

Goo goo g'joob

It turns out those are the real lyrics to "I am the Walrus".
It's freezing.
Today was my little brother's 13th birthday.
So he's technically a teenager now.
And he's doing well at junior high, so he should be more popular than Nathan and I combined in about 2 years.
But we had planned to go to Outback...and it was closed.
So we went to Red Robin and watched someone drop a huge bucket of dirty cups.
The cups went everywhere.
Some broke.
That poor guy's job is history.
Unless they take it out of his paycheck.
My dad was pretty incredulous.
"They can do that???"
Um, yes.
Joe Cocker is so cool.
I wish I could dance like him.
Timothy T. Mitchum was probably the best singer in the movie...and they killed him!
Jim Sturgess is pretty cute, but it sort of looks like he's eating Evan Rachel Woods' face.
Poor Prudence.

No comments: