Thursday, August 27, 2009

F my life.

They changed my schedule AGAIN.
So they pretty much eliminated any chance of my having classes with friends.
I won't be seeing at least 6 of my friends all year long.
It's pretty frustrating.
Chemistry, math, and history, which tend to be my worst classes, take up the first three periods.
And the teachers seem pretty nice.
But I kind of wanted to be in a bad mood about this year.
They switched up the band schedule, so I wasn't able to take my first choice of English.
Then, all of a sudden, I'm thrown out of my second choice into Women's Studies.
WOMEN'S STUDIES!!!!!
THAT class, however, seems like it might be pretty entertaining. The teacher is pretty funny and nice, and I've heard stories about her. Funny ones.
And PE is full of other lazy teenage girls who want to do Pilates and yoga. AWESOME.
But STILL!! AAAAARGH!
I don't have classes with practically ANY band kids!
Neither with my best friend, but whatever, I guess I've been replaced. Understandable, but lamentable all the same. And irritating. But whatever.
AAAAAAAAARGH, but for some reason, I have LOTS of classes with an overly amorous male aquaintance.
NOT INTERESTED. THANKS.
It's going to be one of those years.
I was hoping to keep boy drama to a minimum. Looks like that's not going to happen.
But friend drama...I guess I'm safe in that department because I'll HAVE NO FRIENDS.
And grades? Who knows. All the teachers seem fairly reasonable.
But I was kind of depressed walking into history. Because I realized any chance of my EVER having Mr. Walker as a teacher flew out the window.
Unless I fail Chemistry and take it next year.
There is nowhere I can turn, there is no way to go oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!
Darn. Javert is dead. The only thing left to look forward to is Marius' moving solo.
Well, that, and a rousing chorus of "Do You Hear the People Sing?"
I just realized: I HATE the song "Turning". Stupid stupid stupid. Of course they're dead. You could sound a little less happy about it!

No comments: