Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Real men have eunuchs dispose of their enemies.

I'M ADDICTED TO COMCAST!!!!
Seriously, it's fantastic.
Who knew we could load songs on iTunes in less than an hour?
Or watch Youtube videos without it pausing all the blessed time?
Or load games and web pages like THAT!?
Finally, we've entered the 21st century.
I'm free from the curse of dial-up forever.
AND I made the most perfect chocolate chip cookies EVER.
I didn't chill the dough or melt the butter, which helped.
Oh, and having all the ingredients.
I forgot to add eggs until AFTER adding about half the flour, but that seemed to help.
Oh, and I used parchment paper.
And then I waited until the pans were completely cool to add more cookies.
They turned out GREAT.
Like BETTER THAN MRS. FIELDS.
Who is a big fat liar, it turns out.
"Clue" is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen.
Almost as funny as "One Night with the King"!
Amanda HATED IT and didn't want to watch it, but when we did she was laughing as hard as the rest of us.
Yet she still claims to hate it.
Communism! Homosexuals! Call girls! Murder! Blackmail! Intrigue! Multiple endings! Tim Curry!
HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE THIS MOVIE?
Ugh, if someone spells alternative ONE MORE TIME...
I'm not sure I liked "House of Leaves". I finally finished it, except for the stupid letters, which I WON'T READ. I'm done with that book for now. It's bad enough that it's hard to SLEEP.
But the monster turned out to be not a monster at all, but the house itself, which makes me feel a little better.
But then what was wrong with Zampano? And Johnny? They died of paranoia? WHAT WAS THE DEAL?
And it was so sad, the story about the baby, and Navy and Karen, even though that was supposed to be a "happy" ending. Sad stuff.
FLASH FLASH CAR CRASH. Ha. AFI.

No comments: