Sunday, August 16, 2009

Good weekend so far...for a change.

"Bandslam" was not too bad.
Pretty cute. I liked the music.
And the fact that he was obsessed with David Bowie.
Screw Michael Jackson, he's the real king of pop!
Vanessa Hudgens was pretty enjoyable. The 5 is silent.
I bought two of the songs. I can't go on, I'll go on!
"Someone To Fall Back On" is my new favorite song.
Even though it's Aly Michalka.
Wanna know what's terrible?
Judging from my taste in movies, chances are I'll end up alone.
Or with a girl.
I HATE guy movies.
Hate them.
I like "Star Wars" and "Spaceballs" and "Vantage Point"...that's about it.
I'd rather watch chick flicks, or musicals.
Yet my best friend's GIRLFRIEND has a girlier taste in movies than I do.
This is stereotyping, and completely awful, but why is it that her favorite movies include "A Walk to Remember", "The Notebook" and "A Cinderella Story", and she's a lesbian?
I laughed my butt off during "The Notebook". The only Romantic Comedy on the list that I liked was "10 Things I Hate About You", and she HATED IT.
And yeah, different people like different movies.
But I hate most standard girl fare.
Oh well.
Good worship session! HORNS! They're too cool for earbuds. Uh-oh. Livin dangerous.
I helped my parents with their 4/5 year old Sunday school class. Cute kids.
Only one of them didn't get picked up after Sunday School!
So we went on a mission to find his family, but we couldn't find them.
And we tried to find his little sister, but she'd already been picked up.
Turns out his older brother had picked up the little sister and then stood around talking with his friends FOR HALF AN HOUR.
The kid was FREAKING OUT! He finally started crying and said, "I'll NEVER get to go home!"
We told him there was no way his parents forgot him, and he said, "But they forget things! Maybe they forgot and they're coming back."
It was so sad! But also kind of funny, the way he said it.
They picked him up. He got a hug. It was okay.
And he turned his back on us AND WALKED AWAY.
They grow up so fast...
Then Tie and I went on a walk and were attacked by an elderly Dachsund.
That's the second time this week.

No comments: