Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Remember this?

I did this a couple years back. I kind of wanted to see what had changed in 4 years...
Put your music on shuffle (itunes, etc.) and answer each question with whatever comes up.

What does next year have in store for me?
"In the Light", dc Talk
How insightful. My eyes'll be opened to new possibilities and all that jazz.

What does your love life look like?
"Battery", Metallica
Oh dear. It appears I might end up in an abusive relationship. Great. Mrs. Lutz warned me and warned me.

What do I say when life gets hard?
"Wishes and Dreams", Stellar Kart
Yep...that's something an INFP would say.

What do I think when I get up in the morning?
"Calm Before the Storm", Fall Out Boy
Ha ha, how depressing. Although I'm not sure about the line, "He's well hung and I am hanging on." I'm trying not to take that line literally, but wouldn't that hurt?

What song will I dance to at my wedding?
"What Time Is It", HSM 2 cast
:D BEST. WEDDING. EVER!

What do you want as a career?
"Be My Escape", Relient K
I don't being God is a career option.

Your favorite saying?
"The Thenardier Waltz of Treachery", Les Miserables Original Broadway Cast
Hm, I guess I don't trust people too well, especially potential child molestors.

Favorite place?
"May the Horse Be With You", Relient K
The stable!? Awesome! I haven't been there in a while, though. :(

What do you think of your parents?
"I Got Nerve", Hannah Montana
Hmmm, I'm so rebellious, they're just holding me back!

Where would you go on a first date?
"Fridy Night", Slick Shoes
Well, it would be on a Friday, and we'd just go party, from the looks of things.

Drug of choice?
"Kill the Grey", Olivia the Band
Depression? Melancholy? Numbness? Appropriate choices.

Describe yourself:
"Don't You Know Who I Think I Am?", Fall Out Boy
HA! That pretty much says it all.

What is the thing I like doing most?
"Freedom", Fresh Digress
Dancing with my brothers and sisters in Christ? I guess that's all right...

The song that best describes the president?
"Facedown", The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
:O THAT'S TERRIBLE! I don't think Obama beats his wife...however...if the "she" in the song is the USA, he definitely feels like a man when he pushes "her" around. JERK!

What is my state of mind like at the moment?
"Awakening", Seven Places
I love this song... It's a pastor listing the Seven Places that Jesus bled for us when he died. My friend's dad is dying, and we've been praying for her... That's definitely been on my mind. Hm. Sad.

How will I die?
"Things We Go Through", Hawk Nelson
I'll die from the stress of life's little problems, like getting rejected by the girl I like and running away from home.

What’s your deepest , darkest secret?
"Lithium", Evanescence
I'M A MORBIDLY DEPRESSED DRUG ADDICT.

What am I doing right now?
"Dream Seasons", Blackalicious
Dreaming about the future, I guess...which isn't totally off.

No comments: