Friday, May 08, 2009

What IS my butt telling the world?

Awww, it's freakish.
I'm laidback, but uptight?
Tyler ate glue the other day.
He took a huge bite of an almond-scented Elmer's stick.
And nearly threw up.
Sometimes I wonder about him...
We listened to random screamo and metal bands today.
Like THE CLASSIC CRIME.
Which is really funny for some strange reason.
I sort of spaced out all week and haven't been paying attention in most of my classes.
Which could be a bad thing.
But I finished "Brideshead Revisited" just the other day, and it was so worth it.
And all of Evelyn Waugh's other novels have received high praise, so this might be the summer of classic literature.
Followed by the annual Harry Potter binge.
Evelyn Waugh was a Catholic. Huh. Charles Ryder displayed such a convincing disdain for it.
Charles and Sebastian were gay together, that's for darn sure.
Anthony Blance was hilarious. "Don't be a tease, Toni, buy me a drink."
He would just randomly pop up with his boyfriend of the moment, analyze people, and disappear again.
Aloysius. "He was portrayed by a teddy bear named Delicatessen."
Once the TV series came out, it was suddenly cool to carry teddy bears around again.
I love Lady Gaga. She'll just do something ridiculous, but stand by it.
"Yeah. I carry around a giant teacup. What are you doing to do about it?"

No comments: