Monday, May 04, 2009

17 DAYS!!!

Really. I've run out of witty titles.
A fun, drama-filled weekend, followed by an equally challenging Monday.
Okay, deflecting is not fair.
When you're being a hypocrite and treating people like crap, you are not allowed to deflect people's comments towards your behavior and be like, "Whatever, it's just you."
>:(
And one of my friends made a BIG deal about how emotional I am all the time and how bitchy my other friend can be when she's PMS-ing.
Then she spent the whole next day snapping at people and being an emotional wreck.
Et tu, Brute?
Of course, if we said anything, we were chewed out for being insensitive.
So then a fight erupted and I got thrown in the middle.
Thanks, guys.
Guess who ended up apologizing?
Us, of course. After we were so horrible to her, after all.
-_-
Just lame. So we got that out of the way. Sort of.
Then I get to lunch and someone who's supposed to be my "friend" is ragging on me about EVERYTHING.
And he's trying to pass it off as "just joking", but he's saying really mean stuff and his body language and tone of voice are completely negative.
And when I made one joking comment back, he got REALLY offended and spent the rest of the lunch period, "Gosh, SOMEONE'S moody. And impatient. And mean. I'm not saying you're mean ALL the time [which he was], just sometimes. But whatever. You're so immature. You have an excuse for every time you screw up."
WTF????????????????
And yeah, we've been having friendship "issues" as of late.
That little "situation" I've been talking about has been going on for a whopping 6 weeks, but neither of us want to deal with it.
So we both sort of swept it under the rug.
And I was still annoyed about it, but he kept saying, "Whatever, I don't care," so in order to keep him as a friend I had to act like I didn't care either.
But I'm not the one insulting him at lunch for an entire thirty minutes without respite.
Finally, I was like, "WHAT IS YOUR DEAL? Why are you being such a jerk and targeting me? If you really have such a big problem with me, you can leave."
His witty reply?
"Whatever. You're not the boss of me."
Congratulations! You're 12-years-old! Regression becomes you.

No comments: