Thursday, September 03, 2009

Truly evil people will FAKE A BABY'S DEATH!

I was watching "All My Children" today, although it was hard to concentrate because my mom was LAUGHING SO HARD.
Admittedly, it was pretty funny.
"They took Matthew...I mean, Trevor. And they faked the baby's death! But his mother will only get custody if she moves in with the crazy father! GASP!"
Fun fun fun.
No, I didn't go to school. School isn't even out yet.
I got out of the shower and smelled something iffy, and all of a sudden, there's this uncontrollable gag reflex. So I kind of passed out on the bed and my mom agreed there was nothing important I was going to miss at school today.
Although my history teacher would have pitched a fit.
He probably did. He'll probably yell at me all day tomorrow.
Whatever. He is SO full of it.
He made a big deal about how much he loves America, and then went on to describe the reasons he hates it.
Yeah, it made a lot of sense.
So that class sucks, but Chemistry ended up being awesome!
Mr. Daniel told us a story about aliens that shot three pieces of paper, which couldn't have just been litter. No, there was a message, which he revealed with ammonia or something.
Then he showed us his squirt bottle, AKA "No-Doze", and it had at least 50 tally marks of students he'd woken with it.
Ha. You're going DOWN, Emory.
Math looks all right. Mrs. Erickson is pretty chill about homework and whatnot. WE DON'T HAVE TO TURN IN NOTES. AND I have that class with a BUNCH of my friends.
Band's all right. We were playing pep today and I missed it. Maybe we'll play at the assembly tomorrow...
There's a cute girl in my history class who may or may not be a foreign exchange student. Hmmmm...
Women's Studies might be okay once we get started. But Innovative Fitness is hopelessly boring when you're forced to listen to lectures about excercising rather than actually doing it.
Argh. Now I'm addicted to Farkle, peppermints, and Milk Duds. I'm definitely going to like it when PE actually starts up. Ryan made fun of me for taking the class, though. He told me it was "shameful". Which it is. It's mostly girls...but there are 2 guys. They look scared, excited, and bored out of their minds.
Blah. It was the most boring day of school I've ever had.
Hopefully this year will get better...but there's football on Saturday! How could I forget!
But we have to sacrifice a virgin to our star quarterback. It's the only way to keep him happy.
Hopefully it won't be me. I'll be busy.

No comments: