Wednesday, September 09, 2009

No you girls never know

How come, when guys want to "go on a walk", they think of it as exercise, though it's technically "hanging out" cuz you'll be walking TOGETHER?
When girls want to go on a walk, it's to TALK.
And girls don't care about the destination. They'll walk ANYWHERE as long as they get to share about their day and how they feel.
Guys go with a specific destination in mind and THEY WILL NOT BE DETERRED FROM THEIR MISSION.
Guys take off their T-shirts differently. Girls pull up the bottom, while guys pull at the back of the neck.
I don't know. It's just weird.
I lost a bet with my history teacher.
I thought I'd heard something about Catholics being the most prevalent Christian religion in America.
Actually, it turns out they're the most prevalent Christian religion in the WORLD, which is different.
So I bought him a Gatorade.
When I say that I bought it, I mean my mom did.
But that's okay! A Gatorade's a Gatorade!
Ugh. Sort of sick of friend couples.
Either they're completely disgusting and irritating.
Or they're one of THOSE couples.
The ones that, before dating, made a big deal about how they were going to stay "just friends". Um, right.
Or the ones that only want to be with each other.
Irritating as all get out.
And everyone just thinks it's a "bitter cuz I'm single" thing!
Noooo, it's a, "Hey, you know how you piss me off? It started when you two started dating," thing.
Aaaargh! Dating friends just shouldn't be allowed!
Oh no, now the courting fiends are going to come back and make a case for arranged marriage. Somebody save us!

No comments: